Residential Property Investments Australia (RPIA) is an estate agency assisting Australian and, International investors, with your purchase of Australian investment properties.
RPIA specialty is ‘Off the Plan’ investments through either home and land or, apartments in Australia’s three hotspot investment zones being Melbourne (Vic) Victoria, Brisbane (QLD) Queensland and Perth (WA) Western Australia.
RPIA can assist you with purchases in the other States and territories of Sydney (NSW) New South Wales, Adelaide (SA) South Australia, Canberra (ACT) Australian Capital Territory, Hobart Tasmania, and Darwin (NT) Northern Territory.
Investors, you can receive a free property investment information report, which enables you to learn more about the following:
Request your free personalised ‘Do I Qualify?’ assessment, by completing the online request.
Unlike other investments, Australian residential property has some unique features which make it a standout investment
- Your investment is protected. Almost *70% of Australian property is owner occupied. You may have heard that owning your own home in Australia is almost a rite of passage known as the ‘Great Australian Dream’. Your investment is protected from fluctuations caused by panic buying or selling through investors, by the mums and dads who own their homes close to your investment and tend to want to stay put.
- Doubling value 7-10 years. *Australian property has doubled in value approximately every 7 to 10 years since record keeping began back in the 1800’s.
- Tax savings for Australian residents. An investment property (if owned for more than 12 months) is subject to a 50% discount on Capital Gains Tax when sold. The costs and depreciation write-off can be claimed against other income and potentially reduce the amount of tax you pay. Find out more about a tax variation.
- Tax savings for non residents. An investment property (if owned for more than 12 months) is subject to a 50% discount on Capital Gains Tax when sold. Costs incurred owning your Australian investment can be stored and deducted from future Capital Gains when selling your investment. You may even be able to claim part of travel expenses when attending to business in Australia in relation to your investment property (seek professional advice from your accountant). More information
- The tenant pays the lions share towards your investment. When you think about it, what other asset group pays dividends from over 95% of their stock? That is exactly what you get with residential property as rental vacancy is under 5% average across Australia.
*Source ABS Australian Bureau of Statistics